Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a SDET Lead with strong Development background to join our client in Seattle, WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration,) /GC / USC, OPT(One real time project experience).
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
W2 – OPT (with 2 real time projects experience at client location), H4 EAD, GC, TN VISA,USC
Interview: 2 rounds of Skype may be followed by client Face to Face
- Hands on Automation 7+ year of experience with at least 3+ years in Selenium
- Should have prior working across various commercial tools.
- Hands on and current Java programming experience (strong in core java)
- Should be strong hands on in anyone of open source frameworks like RestAssured.
- Should have strong experience in test automation design patterns and knowledge of anti-patterns
- Should have experience implementing integration of unit, integration, UI and API based test automation frameworks
- Should be strong in Junit/TestNG and similar tools
- Should have experience using Cucumber (BDD)
- Should have experience using Jenkins for Automation setup towards continuous integration and scheduling of jobs
- Should have leadership communication skills and flair for providing thought leadership
- Need to have the maturity and drive to explore and figure out on their own and not depend on sprint teams always.
- Nice to have experience in frameworks, developing from scratch or able to customize existing framework.
- Nice to have experience using code coverage tool
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10