Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire a Performance Lead with strong Development background to join our client in Seattle, WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions. IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration,) /GC / USC, OPT(One real time project experience).
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
W2 – OPT (with 2 real time projects experience at client location), H4 EAD, GC, TN VISA,USC
Interview: 2 rounds of Skype may be followed by client Face to Face
- 8+ year of Hands on experience in Performance Testing with at least 3 to 4 years in J Meter or Load Runner
- Mandatory Expertise in Automation tools like J meter or Load runner.
- Should have prior working across various commercial tools.
- Uses coding methods in Java programming languages to initiate or enhance performance execution and functionality
- Should be strong hands on in anyone of open source frameworks
- Should have strong experience in Java and XML technologies with special emphasis on Automation Testing and programming.
- Added advantage having knowledge in Web services and report management tools.
- Should have good hands on experience in Testing framework, continuous integration tools like Hudson, bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, and HP Quality Center / ALM.
- Exposure to Agile Software Methodologies
- Should have experience using Jenkins for Automation setup towards continuous integration and scheduling of jobs
- Should have leadership communication skills and flair for providing thought leadership
- Need to have the maturity and drive to explore and figure out on their own and not depend on sprint teams always.
- Nice to have experience in frameworks, developing from scratch or able to customize existing framework.
- Nice to have experience using code coverage tool
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate with all stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, OPT, TN VISA, L2 EAD
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10