Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire 4 (four) Python Developers with Cloud Experience to join our client in Seattle, WA. The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions.
IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- DO NOT SUBMIT if Python and cloud experience is not in the resume.
- Remote Option can be considered at client discretion after confirmation.
Work Authorization: H4-EAD / GC/ GC- EAD / TN Visa /USC.
Interview: 2 rounds of Skype may be followed by client round
Duration: Long Term
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain backend services, data processing pipelines, integration with various systems, and platform infrastructure.
- Follow best practices and processes of code quality standards.
- Own technical components/features. Participate in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand team’s goals, priorities and customer requirements.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to deliver results as a group.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
Required Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- A solid foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- At least 7+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ Years of Real time programming experience with Python
- 1+ Years of Real time experience in cloud platform (AWS or Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Experience working with relational databases and/or document databases such as mongodb
Any queries please revert back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work Authorization H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10