Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire 4 (four) AWS consultant / Engineer to join our client in Seattle, WA.
The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions.
IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Note: This position prefers consultants Local to Seattle, WA as Face to Face may be required.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration as no client letter will be provided,) / H4-EAD/GC/USC.
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
Interview: 2 rounds of Skype may be followed by client Face to Face
- Long Term Project
• Expertise with the RedHat OpenShift Container Platform
• Experience with Kubernetes or related container orchestration frameworks.
• Expertise in RedHat Linux administration.
• Expertise working with Docker or similar container technologies.
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud PAAS/IAAS technologies.
• Experience in Infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and Ops
• Experience working with AWS
• Knowledge in one or more Windows and Linux scripting languages like bash, PowerShell, Python
• Strong experience with Windows and Linux OS
• Working with source-code repositories like git
• Infrastructure knowledge in DNS, DHCP, LDAP and cloud storage
• Experience writing infrastructure as code in CloudFormation, ARM or GCP IaC
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, TN VISA, L2 EAD
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10