Innovative Edge TCS is currently looking to hire 4 (four) Apigee DevOps Developers/Engineers to join our client in Seattle, WA.
The selected individual will be responsible for coaching and guiding teams on concepts, practices and values to help protect the team from internal/external barriers and distractions.
IETCS LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Note: This position prefers consultants Local to Seattle, WA as Face to Face may be required.
Work Authorization: H1B with at least (1 year of expiration as no client letter will be provided,) / H4-EAD/GC/USC.
If H1B is work Authorization – Passport copy mandatory.
Interview: 2 rounds of Skype may be followed by client Face to Face
Design, develop, configure, deploy and troubleshoot APIs and policies using APIGEE
Support the APIs through the entire lifecycle.
Writing Open API spec and knowledge of smart docs and on boarding APIs to developer portal
Debug EDGE components
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- 10+ years of experience with Enterprise Software Development/ Deployment/Application support
APIGee products, Java development experience, APIGee proxies deployment experience.
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using APIGEEAPIM,converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using APIGEE
- Experience With APIGEE And API Management Is Required.
- Experience with APIGEE edge
- Experience in debugging EDGE components.
- Experience with Scripting for writing APIGEE mashup APIs. – Shell, Groovy, Java Script
- Telemetry Tools like Splunk, APIGee monitoring, App Dynamics, Network monitoring tools etc
- Agile software development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD)
- Jenkins pipeline, GIT/STASH, Cloud deployment – PCF, AWS, Docker etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work Authorization H1B, H4EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC, TN VISA, L2 EAD
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10